- Interpretation Proficiency in Pashto/Dari (PU/PG)
- Proficiency in PU/PG (ILR Level 3/3)
- Working proficiency in English (ILR Level 2+)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct accurate translation, transcription, and interpretation
- Must have computer skills and the ability to type
- Must be a U.S Citizen with Security Clearance or able to acquire one
- All candidates must pass a U.S. Government Counterintelligence (CI) screening
- CAT II linguists who meet security requirements for CAT III (TOP SECRET clearance) positions have the possibility to upgrade to a CAT III position depending on availability of positions, ability to pass a polygraph, language proficiency, and work performance.
* Federal requirements mandate that all applicants for this position must be U.S. citizens.
* Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances.
Torden offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance; paid time off; completion payments at 6 and 12 months; and travel benefits.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
If so, click the link below. Complete your application. Save it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know someone who meets these qualifications? You could receive an incentive for referring qualified Pashto linguist candidates.