Location: Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (USA)
Description: This is for periodic, part-time employment as a Role Player/Linguist in support of military training at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Interpretation Proficiency in Tagalog (TA)
- Proficiency in TA (ILR Level 3/3)
- Working proficiency in English (ILR Level 3/3)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct accurate translation, transcription, and interpretation
- Must be able to think quickly and work in a challenging atmosphere as part of a team
- Ability to perform as an exercise role player (i.e., read individual biographies and become the character)
- Ability to read the course exercise scenario and identify where the character fits in the exercise scenario
- Ability to read and become familiar with the “Common Operational Environment: Actors and Role-Player Handbook”
- Ability to follow the course faculty’s specific guidance to insure observance to specific exercise scenarios.
- Security clearance, although not required, is preferred
- Ability to successfully complete prescribed Level I Operations Security Training
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Holders
* Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?