This position supports Department of State’s language services requirements overseas.
- 1-2 years of media supervisory experience.
- Masters Degree from an accredited university in a related field
- 4-5 years of experience in a field related to communications or as an analyst
- Expert knowledge of online media and social networking platforms
- Experience with multimedia production (video, audiovisual, graphics)
- Experience living in the Middle East, specifically Iraq.
- Experience working with foreign visitors/delegations
- In-depth knowledge of the culture, politics, and history of Iraq
- Working-level knowledge of the relationship between the Arabic speaking countries and the U.S.
- Command of written and spoken English that is the equivalent of ILR S4/R4.
- Must be a U.S Citizen with Security Clearance
* Federal requirements mandate that all applicants for this position must be U.S. citizen.
* Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.