Description: Deputy Program Manager to oversee program providing assessment and oversight support of various projects for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) throughout Afghanistan.
- Support the Program Manager and Project Manager
- Provide administrative, logistics, and implementation support for all program activities
- Coordinate travel and in-country life support for all training and other in-county activities
- Develop efficient, effective strategies for providing support to program assessment and monitoring in-county
- Travel overseas to and within Afghanistan to monitor task order and personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience and at least 2 years program experience working on a U.S. government contract with overseas operations
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership/supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience with general planning, evaluating, analyzing, and implementing government programs
- Experience supporting field-based foreign assistance project
- Detail oriented with the ability to take initiative – ability to independently analyze and recommend solutions for challenges in a fast paced environment
- Experience living/working internationally – preferably in a developing country or post-conflict setting
- Successfully pass medical screening
- Ability to successfully obtain a Secret security clearance
* Priority will be given to applicants with experience in assisting the U.S. Department of State, UN, or NATO in Afghanistan.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid time off benefits.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.