Location: Bowling Green, Virginia (USA)
Description: This is for periodic, part-time employment as a Role Player/Cultural Advisor (both male and female) in support of U.S. Army leadership training at Fort AP Hill (Bowling Green), Virginia.
- Must be able to fluently speak the Hindi and English languages
- Ability to read/write English and Hindi is a plus
- Knowledge of cultural norms, language, and religions of country
- Ability to perform as an exercise role player (i.e., read individual biographies and become the character)
- Ability to follow the course of the faculty’s specific guidance to insure observance to specific exercise scenarios
- Must be able to think quickly and work in a challenging atmosphere as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain in attire and in character for the duration of the training exercises
- Bring and wear cultural clothing, appropriate to the assigned role
- Able to work up to 12 hours each day
* Ability to interpret from Hindi to English and from English to Hindi considered a plus.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?