Description: Program Manager to oversee program providing assessment and oversight support of various projects for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) throughout Afghanistan.
- Provide direction to the program personnel
- Supervise, oversee, and direct ongoing strategy to mitigate risk and maintain continuity of program operations
- Serve as focal point for all functions pertaining to program personnel
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, scheduling, organizing, managing, training and assessing performance of all personnel
- Ensure personnel are properly screened, and obtain security clearances when needed.
- Identify, develop, implement and maintain security processes, practices, and policies throughout the program and respond to incidents and reduce risks
- Perform program management functions to include oversee on-time delivery of requirements, timely and accurate reporting, deliverables, training, equipment, etc.
- Work with INL Program Officer to coordinate with other stakeholders such as the INL designated in-country representatives
- Travel overseas to and within Afghanistan to monitor task order and personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience, with at least 7 years program management experience and at least 5 years experience managing overseas programs and contracts
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership/supervisory experience
- Experience with general planning, evaluating, analyzing, and implementing government programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Successfully pass medical screening
- Willing to travel throughout Afghanistan as required
- Experience working with US/NATO forces, DOS INL programs, or US-based commercial companies is preferred
- Familiarity with foreign assistance programs is preferred
- Familiarity with Afghanistan is a plus
- Ability to successfully obtain a Secret security clearance
* Priority will be given to applicants with experience in assisting the U.S. Department of State, UN, or NATO in Afghanistan.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid time off benefits.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
Email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.