Complete your Online Referral. Save it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torden MADO CAT III Linguist Referral Program
You could receive an incentive of $1,500 for referring qualified linguist candidates!
This program has been designed to encourage referrals by both Torden employees and non-employees. Our goal is to attract the highest quality linguist candidates to support the CONUS IC mission and put them to work as soon as possible. The individual making the referral must apply online, and the hired referred candidate must be employed by Torden within 6 months of referral as a CAT III MADO linguist at Fort Gordon, continuously, for at least 90 days.
- Any Torden employee or non-employee may refer candidates.
- This is an ongoing program, but Torden may change the program at any time.
- If one candidate is referred more than once, the first individual who made the referral will receive the incentive.
- Must have current TS/SCI access and an in-scope CI Polygraph.
- Should have limited foreign travel and foreign contacts.
- Must obtain MADO access & begin employment within 6 months of referral.
- Must interview for and accept an offer of full-time regular employment.
- Cannot be a current or previous Torden employee.
- Individuals who have applied directly for employment with Torden during the past 6 months are not eligible.
How to Submit a Referral:
- Individuals submitting referrals should go to https://torden.com/join-us/ and select “Refer a Friend.”
- Complete all of the required steps as directed on the website. Your full name and E-mail are required to complete our application for the candidate. We will use your E-mail to contact you regarding your referral.
- When your referral applies online and Torden determines the referral meets the eligibility requirements, we will notify you .
How You Receive the Referral Bonus:
- All referral bonus payments will be reported for tax purposes. Each individual will be required to complete all applicable tax forms before receiving the incentive.
- All non-Torden recipients of incentive awards will receive a 1099 form for Federal Income Tax purposes.
- Torden employees will receive the referral via direct deposit.
Referral incentive amounts will be posted to eligible requisitions, and paid approximately 90 days after the person begins employment with Torden.