Location: Alexandria, VA
Position is contingent based on contract award and obtaining required security clearance.
Job Description: Provides oversight and executive level management to overall contract operations often involving tasks and a group of personnel at a single location. The Program Manager maintains and manages relationships with mid-level Government management. Responsible for ensuring mid-level Government management is aware of overall project status, including all relevant projects and their potential impact on higher level organizational strategic vision, this may include subject matter and unique technical knowledge. The Program Manager is responsible for managing operations, ensure quality standards and work performance on all tasks, plans, organizes and oversees work efforts, assigns resources, manages personnel, provides risk management, ensures quality management, monitors overall project and contract performance, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- PMI Certification in PMP or PgPM, preferred
- DAWIA PM certification, preferred
- Minimum 7 years of professional program management experience
- Experience with general planning, evaluating, analyzing, and implementing government programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to mid-level leadership and managers in government agencies
- Experience working with Department of Navy Undersecretary Organizations and Activities, a plus
- Individuals must obtain and maintain at a minimum an active SECRET security clearance.
- Must be US citizen and be able to obtain a favorably adjudicated background investigation.
* Priority will be given to applicants with experience in assisting the U.S. Department of the Navy and Undersecretary organizations.
* Federal requirements mandate that all applicants for this position must be U.S. citizens. Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement benefits.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.