Location: Throughout Afghanistan
Description: This is for part time/periodic to full time employment as an Afghan Pashto/Dari Interpreter in support of implementing, assessing, and monitoring U.S. grants and programs throughout Afghanistan.
- Accompany and translate for Kabul-based personnel on visits to ministries or on trips throughout Afghanistan.
- Translate Dari/Pashto government documents into English
- Advise on cultural and/or regional issues.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Dari, and Pashto
- Successfully pass security and medical screening
- Willing to travel throughout Afghanistan as required
- Experience working with US/NATO forces or US-based commercial companies is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is a plus
- Ability to successfully complete Moderate Risk Public Trust Certification
- Afghanistan Citizenship or Third Country Nationals residing in Afghanistan
* Priority will be given to applicants with experience in assisting the U.S. Department of State, UN, or NATO in Afghanistan.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
If so, click the link below. Complete your application. Save it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.