Location: Augusta, Georgia (USA)
- Interpretation Proficiency in Turkoman (UB)
- Interpretation from UB to English (ILR Level 3)
- Working proficiency in English (ILR Level 3)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct accurate translation, transcription, and interpretation
- Must have typing and computer skills
- Must be able to think quickly and work in a professional atmosphere as part of a team
- Ability to understand the essentials of all speech in a standard dialect and have broad vocabulary to rarely require assistance for paraphrasing or explanation.
- Ability to follow accurately the essentials of conversations between educated native speakers
- Ability to understand radio broadcasts, news stories similar to wire service reports, oral reports, some oral technical reports, and public addresses on non-technical subjects.
- Preferred: Individuals with an active TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI access
- All candidates must pass a U.S. Government Counterintelligence (CI) screening and polygraph to obtain a TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI access
- U.S. Citizenship
* Federal requirements mandate that all applicants for this position must be U.S. citizens.
* Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances, recent CI interviews, and current polygraphs.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid time off.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
If so, click the link below. Complete your application. Save it and email it along with your current resume to email@example.com.