Location: Alexandria, VA
Position is contingent based on contract award and obtaining required security clearance.
Job Description: Expert with extensive knowledge in designated scope area or functional discipline in at least one of the following areas:
- Management, Business Operations, and Administration
- Plans, Policies, and Operations
- Acquisition and Procurement
- Energy, Installations, and the Environment
- Financial Management
- Legislative Affairs
- Legal and Investigation Services
- Intelligence and Security
- Manpower and Personnel
Provides insight and advice concerning task or project strategic direction and outcomes. May contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions. Resolves complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of subject matter related to the designated field or discipline. Applies principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions. Generally possess demonstrated ability and experience in management consulting and cross-team facilitation at the senior management level. Other areas of expertise may include, but is not limited to, business process reengineering, statistical process control, individual and organizational assessment and evaluation, process modeling a simulation, strategic and business planning, change management, organizational development, and the development of leadership/management skills. Directs the activities of more junior subject matter/functional specialists, or other staff as necessary on activated related to the specified field or discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- PMI Certification in PMP or PgPM, preferred
- DAWIA PM certification in applicable area of expertise, preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in functional area
- Experience with general planning, evaluating, analyzing, and implementing government programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to mid-level leadership and managers in government agencies
- Experience working with Department of Navy Undersecretary Organizations and Activities, a plus
- Individuals must obtain and maintain at a minimum an active SECRET security clearance.
- Must be US citizen and be able to obtain a favorably adjudicated background investigation.
* Priority will be given to applicants with experience in assisting the U.S. Department of the Navy and Undersecretary organizations.
* Federal requirements mandate that all applicants for this position must be U.S. citizens. Priority will be given to applicants with active security clearances.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement benefits.
Who we are:
Torden LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VA-certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We conduct business in an open, informal, and international working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and an opportunity for growth.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with a mission to serve? We are always on the lookout for motivated, qualified people who have a mindset of serving and embrace our values. Do you have what it takes?
Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.